These bacon, lettuce, and avocado hot dogs are a quick weeknight meal.
Since I first saw these BLAT Hot Dogs on Taste and Tell, I have been dreaming of them. This hot dog combines my favorite ingredients – tomato, lettuce, bacon, and avocado. This classic BLT hot dog is topped with avocado because AVOCADO makes everything better.
It’s also a recipe that can be made quickly, making it perfect for those hectic weeknights when the kids are back at school. Make sure you double the recipe if you want to serve this to your family.
Farmland is available at local stores like Ralphs in Southern California. Check out Farmland Recipes and Ideas to find more delicious 35-minute meals. Follow them on Facebook and Pinterest to get more pork ideas!
- Six slices of bacon
- Six hot dogs
- Six hot dog buns
- 1/4 cup homemade Ranch
- 1 cup Romaine lettuce shredded
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- Avocado, half, seeded, peeled, diced
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Wrap each hotdog in a bacon strip. Add the hotdogs to the grill, and cook for 4-5 minutes until the bacon has browned and become crispy.
- Add hot dogs to each bun and top with ranch, lettuce, tomato, and avocado.
- Serve immediately