In just 15 minutes, you can have a delicious meal on your dinner table with a simple Asian Vinaigrette.
As you may have noticed from my post yesterday, I am on a noodle craze. Asian noodles are my favorite because they cook faster and lighter than Italian noodles. This sesame soba noodle dish is perfect for the hot weather. This is the fastest, most refreshing meal you can make! It only takes 15 minutes to prepare and cook.
- 8 ounces soba
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- Two tablespoons of soy sauce
- Sesame Oil 1 Tablespoon
- Sugar, 1 Tablespoon
- One clove of garlic pressed
- Ginger, grated to a teaspoon
- Green onions thinly sliced
- Fresh cilantro leaves chopped into two tablespoons
- Sesame seeds, one tablespoon
- Serve two hard-boiled eggs, cut into slices.
- Cook noodles in a large pot with boiling water according to the instructions on the package. Drain and rinse under cold water; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine rice wine vinegar with sesame oil and sugar. Add the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and sesame seeds.
- Combine noodles with the rice wine vinegar, green onions, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- If desired, serve immediately with a garnish of fried eggs.