Salmon cooked in foil is so easy! 10 minutes of prep. There is no cleanup! You know that lemon dill is the best!
We went on a short getaway in 109-degree weather to relax, but I was the only one awake at 6 am. Everyone else is still sleeping.
This is why I am sharing my latest salmon in foil recipe.
Because I am waiting for everyone else to wake up.
You know how much I enjoy a good foil recipe.
The cleanup is minimal.
You are aware of the situation.
You’re good to go. You can’t go far wrong with Lemon and Dill!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Freshly squeezed Lemon Juice – 1/4 cup
- One tablespoon of lemon zest
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- You can add more dried Dill to your taste.
- To taste, add Kosher Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- 2 pounds salmon
- Fresh Dill, two tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine butter, lemon, garlic, yellow, and salt/pepper to taste.
- Fold up the foil on all four sides and place the salmon onto a baking sheet. Pour the butter mixture on top of the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon and seal the packet.
- Place in the oven and cook until thoroughly cooked, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with Dill if you wish.