It takes only 15 minutes to prepare and serve this delicious Korean-style BBQ. This is the easiest thing you can do!
It is one of the easiest recipes that I’ve ever made. The cooking itself only takes 15-20 minutes. If you have leftover cooked rice on hand, dinner will be ready in no time!
This recipe is a budget-friendly version of the traditional Korean bulgogi dish. It uses ground beef in place of thin sirloin slices.
Bulgogi marinates overnight for enhanced flavors and tenderness, but this version of ground beef can be prepared in just 15 minutes!
- 1/4 cup brown sugar in a bag
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Sesame oil two teaspoons
- Use up to 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes or more according to your taste
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- One tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound of ground beef
- Green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a small mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, sesame, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
- Heat vegetable oil on medium-high heat in a large skillet. Stirring constantly, add garlic, and cook until fragrant (about 1 minute). Add the ground beef, and cook for 3-5 minutes until it is browned. Be sure to crumble your beef while cooking. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in the soy sauce and green onions, and allow to simmer for about 2 minutes until heated.
- Garnish with sesame and green onion, if you wish.